These Terms and Conditions of this website will apply to your viewing and usage of this site Sportascore.com and its affiliate, pages and lives scores. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If You do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, do not use our website. The terms provided here are subject o change at anytime without prior notice. So you should check these regularly. Our commitment is to ensure that Sportascore.com is up to date for your regular visits.
1. General Information
- The use of any or all of the features and services offered by the Provider on Sportascore.com website and its mobile applications (hereafter referred to as the ‘App’) and the information, materials and links contained therein, is subject to the ToU as set out below. Unless otherwise agreed by the Provider in writing, the ToU constitute the entire relationship between the Provider and the Visitor in its use of the App including any or all of its functions on offer by the App.
- The Visitor has the duty to read carefully and understand the ToU before using the App. A Visitor who has viewed the App is considered to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the ToU, without the need for any further act.
- The Provider hereby reserves the right to suspend, add, end, amend and/or supplement these ToU from time to time as it may deem appropriate.
- The Provider recommends that the Visitor reads carefully the contents of these pages regularly. By using the App the Visitor agrees to be bound by the ToU, as well as by the latest modifications to them, regardless of whether in fact the Visitor is aware of such modifications.
- The Provider is under no obligation to verify that all Visitors use the App according to the last updated ToU. The effective version of ToU is that which is posted on the App.
- The App may only be used for lawful purposes. Use of the App for transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the App which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or any third party’s rights is strictly prohibited. This includes (without limitation) the use of the App or the transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the App in a matter or for a purpose which infringes copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, is obscene or harmful to minors or constitutes an illegal act or harassment, is libellous or defamatory, violates any privacy or data protection laws, is fraudulent or breaches any exchange control or gambling law.
- In the event of misuse and/or the abuse of the App, the Provider reserves the right to close or block the Visitor from the App and close any account registered in the Visitor’s name. The Provider retains the right to bring a lawsuit against the Visitor and at its sole discretion.
- To easily and comfortably use this website. You should make sure that the content provided here on this website is not prohibited in you country as you are ought to comply with your law and regulations in your jurisdiction
- We advise that to use this website, you should be at least 18+. We at Sportascore will try our possible best to enforce this, but does not mean an under 18 cannot make use of the site, but should do so under the supervision of parents or guardian. We refuse to accept any responsibility or liability if any user uses the Sportascore.com and its affiliate site with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures, laws, policies and regulations in place.
3. Third party Websites and Apps
- The Visitor acknowledges that any contact whatsoever made with third parties after viewing the App, whether intended or unintended, and any outcome which ensues, is absolutely independent of the Provider and the Provider is not in any way responsible for any agreement or expectation and other consequence which ensues as a direct or indirect cause of this contact.
- Any claim or dispute which may arise between the Visitor and such a third party shall in no way involve the Provider.
- Third parties, including any third parties advertising on the App do not have access to the Visitors’ Personal Data and any other data that the Visitor may have given to the Provider.
- The App provides an interactive web and mobile application/features containing live sports information in sporting events, sports scores in real time, final results, fixtures, line ups and sports statistics. The results, and other statistics information contained on the App, reflect information provided by other independent sources (from third parties) or by in-house effort or by various other official Apps. While every effort is made by the Provider to update the content and match results or other information displayed on the App regularly, we advise to double check information gathered on App also from other sources. The Provider is not responsible for the Visitor’s use of the results and other information contained on the App.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved to us and our licensors. As a visitor to our site, you may download a single copy of the material for your own non-commercial, private viewing purposes only. No copying or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. In addition, you may not include a link to our site or display the contents of our site surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from Us without our consent.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- All trade marks used on our site are the property of their respective owners.
6. ACCEPTABLE USE
6.a. General Acceptable use
- 4.a.i You may use our site only for lawful purposes.You may not use our site:4.a.ii In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation. 4.a.iii In any way that is unlawful, fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect. 4.a.iv For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- 4.a.v To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
6. b. Site Acceptable Use
- 4.b.i You may use our site for good information purpose .You may not use our site:4.b.ii To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam). 4.b.iii To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.4.b.iv You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:4.b.v any part of our site; 4.b.vi any equipment or network on which our site is stored; 4.b.vii any software used in the provision of our site; or 4.b.viii any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Warranties and Representations
- It is hereby being specified that the Provider makes no representation, pledge or warranty (either explicit or implicit) that the content of the App is accurate and/or suitable for any particular purpose other than those warranties which cannot be expressly excluded under the governing law of these ToU.Use of the App is entirely at the Visitor’s risk. The App is not a gaming or gambling App. The Provider of the App does not provide gaming or gambling services; therefore it does not hold or control player funds and it is not involved in any gaming transactions. Betting odds which are displayed on the App are part of information and functions of the App.The Provider does not guarantee that:- any of the functions provided by the App are authorised, that the operation will fully satisfy the Visitor, that it is entirely secure and exempt from error, that it is updated regularly, that any software defect is regularly corrected, that it is uninterrupted, that the App are virus or bug free, that they are continually operational, that they are adequate, that the information and functions available thereon is reliable, or that all other information obtained and functions used on the App are adequate and reliable. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.The App may contain links and references to third party websites/apps/adverts/content. Those other websites/apps/adverts/content will be subject to separate terms and conditions, normally contained in those websites/apps/adverts/content. These are provided for the convenience and interest of the Visitor and does not imply responsibility for, nor approval of, information contained in these websites/apps/adverts/content by the Provider. The Provider gives no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, availability of content or information, text or graphics which are not under its domain. The Provider has not tested any software located on other websites/apps and does not make any representation as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
Loss or Damage
- The Provider is not responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that the Visitor or a third party might have suffered as a result of using the App, including but not limited to damages caused by a commercial loss, a loss of benefits, a loss on anticipated earnings, winnings or other profit, interruption of business, loss of commercial information, or any other pecuniary and or consecutive loss.
- The Provider is not responsible for winnings made or losses suffered on third party websites/apps which result from the use of information displayed on the App.Without limitation to the generality of the preceding two clauses, no responsibility is being acknowledged or accepted hereunder for, inter alia, the following matters:mistake(s), misprint(s), misinterpretation(s), mishearing(s), misreading(s), mistranslation(s), spelling mistake(s), fault(s) in reading, transaction error(s), technical hazard(s), registration error(s), manifest error(s), Force(s) Majeure and/or any other similar mistake(s)/error(s);
- violation of the Provider’s rules;
- Criminal actions;
- Advice, in whichever form, provided by the Provider;
- Legal actions and/or other remedies;
- Loss or damage that Visitors or third parties might have suffered as a result of their use of the App, its content or that of any link suggested by the Provider;
- Loss or damage that Visitors or third parties might have suffered as a result of any modification, suspension or interruption of the App;
- Criminal use of the App or of its content by any person, of a defect, or omission or of any other factor beyond the control of the Provider;
- Any use made of the App due to a third party accessing the private areas requiring login and password by using a Visitor’s Username and Password;
- In case of discrepancies in the services, functions and any other feature offered by the App due to viruses or bugs as it relates to all parameters that make up the App, any damage, costs, expenses, losses, or claims brought about by said discrepancies;
- Any act or omission by an internet provider or of any other third party with whom Visitors may have contracted in order to have access to the App.
- In case of litigation between the internet provider and Visitors, the Provider cannot be a party to the suit, and such suit shall in no way affect these ToU; and
- Any claim arising as a result of damages incurred by a Visitor due to the content of any material posted by another Visitor or other third party not authorised by the Provider on the App.
8. OTHER PROVISIONS
9. OUR LIABILITY
- a. Sportascore does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with services, information provided on our Website or its affiliates. b. While Sportascore endeavors to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Sportascoree does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Sportascore is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Sportascore provides you with the Website on the basis that Sportascore excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
12. Cookies Policy
- You may consent to know our cookies policy and how long your data stays with us, click on our cookies policy
13. Email Notification
- a. You want to receive regular electronic mails from us either daily or monthly or even occasionally. Your consent to receive notices electronically from us will be related to sports updates. We may either be posting it to our website, or by email to the email address on your account..